Tuesday, May 17, 2011

maybe this time...

I don't know how many times I have tried and failed to sustain a blog. I'm not entirely sure why I continually fail at this endeavor. I would have to guess that it has quite a lot to do with the fact that I simply lose interest after a few weeks. I forget about it, I don't know what to write about, etc. And I say this every time I start one up, but this time I really think I can do it. This time I refuse to quit. I have absolutely no idea what I will pack into the little corner of the World Wide Web that I have claimed for myself, but hopefully I can figure that out along the way and maybe - just maybe - keep this one going for a while.
Wish me luck! :)

2 comments:

  1. ~good morning little miss bryn...what a sweet surprise to start my morning!! i am thrilled to see you back here ready to write once more...i look forward to the journey you will take us on...much love~

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodmorning! and thank you, hopefully it's a pleasant journey :)

    ReplyDelete